[drivingpairs] Pair Trainers

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:51:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2006 11:03:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Andree Duggan of Higganum, CT suggested Peter Von Halem of Bozrah,  CT.  I
> haven't seen him work but he belongs to the same driving club that I  do.  I
>
> don't need a trainer to do singles.  And, I have driven pairs a  few times.
> But,
> haven't a clue how to put them together and harness and  hitch.

Peter Von Halem is a pair driver, but I don't know him as a trainer. I think
he works with Andy Marcoux, and while I think highly of Andy, I think he is
also mostly a singles trainer. But sure, both of them can probably help you to
put the pair together with harnessing and hitching. But for more, I suggest to
go to Larry Poulin, or Marc Johnson.
Hardy