[drivingpairs] Re: Ice storms in North Texas

  • From: "Nancy Wright" <nag.hag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:32:22 -0600

I hope that Helen will not fault me for this "off topic" posting.

Ken, it is truly wonderful to hear that you're up, about and getting back to
driving! Good for you!

Even with this nasty weather here in North Texas, your posting has put a
sunny spot in my day.

Thank you kindly, Helen, for pardoning my momentary interruption of the
list. I do promise not to go "off topic" in the future.

Nancy Wright
TIRED FELLOE FARM
Boyd, Texas
. . . where the snow was like granulated sugar last night!
Unbelievable!

Subject: [drivingpairs] Re: Ice storms in North Texas

.