[drivingpairs] Re: Hardy on being Hard

  • From: PungoER@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:26:25 EDT

Hardy,
I suppose you were never a beginner????????????
Never made a single mistake????????????
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
We are here to learn & if we condemn the beginner, they will never benefit
from our experience.
Four years ago, I was a beginner who made a lot of mistakes but learned the
right way from reading the CDL list, recommended books, attending training
clinics, getting lessons, and watching the experts. I have worked my way up
to competing at CDEs with my minis and have very good comments about them
from "big" horse competitors & judges.
Yes, they are horses and can be dangerous, too.  Let's just be sure the
beginners are listening & not deleting our remarks because of our attitudes.
Beth in PA