[drivingpairs] Re: Fellow Tandemaniacs

  • From: "Robert Thomas" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:04:38 -0400

Hi Debra
Saw your enquiry below.  I am not a Tandem driver, but I did have a Robinson
cart & liked it very much. However, I don't think it is appropriate for a
tandem...........talk to other tandem drivers, but I think it would be
discriminated against in the showring.
I am helping a friend sell her husband's collection of carriages after his
death.  He had a Kentucky Breaking Cart (similar to one in the Shleburne
Vermont Museum) which is in excellent condition.  ARe you familiar with
these?  You sit hight & can see the horse (which I like) & it could be used
for single or tandem. The price is $3900.
Get back to me if you want more info.
Thanks
Bob Thomas
rwthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx