[drivingpairs] FW: Progress Day...

  • From: "Beverly Means" <beverlymeans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:06:22 -0800

 ?bout the only progress I can report is that my pole assembly for the pony
girl pair was shipped on Friday

Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww

I?ve had them since Thanksgiving with no way of being able to drive them as
a pair?

I?ve been driving one of them as a single and ground driving the other to
get some work in on them as Betsy has not been driven as a single?

While I don?t think it will be much of an event when I do drive her single,
I do feel I should have an enclosed area to do it the first few times?

The pole should be here Friday if not Thursday and I?m planning on hauling
their little pony butts with the carriage and pole up to a very positive,
knowledgeable  trainer for some hands on pair help?

They, Stan and Deb Packard, in Wilton, California,  also have an enclosed
arena so I can get Betsy going as a single as well?

Gonna be a wonderful weekend? (also our weather has finally acknowledged
Spring and will be in the mid-70?s every day this week) so perhaps I?ll have
some more interesting Progress to report next Monday?

Beverly Means, Pony Keeper
Precious Purple Pony Pharm
California's Central Valley