[drivingpairs] Re: Driving and riding four abreast . . . .

  • From: "jerrell friz" <jfriz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:07:42 -0800

Elizabeth, how do you figure this clip is better than Lorenzo?

Apparently this region in France has a lot vaulting type horsemanship. The
arena drag  idea is very interesting, just what I need.  Also, if you notice
they drag their trails with horse power. [ We use a tractor, no wonder our
horses aren't trained.]

  I see these folks as just starting out. [beginners]

Did anyone notice the near horse kicking and bucking in the 4 abreast world
championships?

I am waiting for my [90 min] DVD to come.

Regards,
Jerry Friz,
Anderson, Ca.