[drivingpairs] Re: Back from Europe, Oroville, California

  • From: Peter & Rachel Eldred <preldred@xxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:50:01 -0700

Lovely pictures. Could you imagine sitting high atop that large carriage
behind two rather large horses with NO REINS in your hands?! Yipes! And I’m
not a good passenger even in my car. I like to be steering!

Had my first single lesson of the year today, but she’s the green one in the
pair. It’s so nice to have two driving horses with good work ethics!

Rachel in BC

   _____