[drivingpairs] Re: Back from Europe, Oroville, California

  • From: "Robert York" <yorkmtn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:19:16 -0700

MessageTo answer your question, yes the Queens stable has Cleveland Bays and
Windsor Grays (not a breed, but a type).1st photo
is a Cleveland Bay, monogram stand for Elizabeth Regina II; 2nd photo is the
riding area, just down the street from Buckingham Palace, and the final photo
is not for your average CD Event, snicker.

Enjoy, cause I did!

Peach Your