[drivingpairs] Alexander Hewitt

  • From: Anya Getman <agetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:16:35 -0500

Alexander Hewitt's tandem of Quincey (Belgian Warmblood (leader)) and Ultimatum (Arabian X Dutch Warmblood (Wheeler) Anya
Hello,
Did you ever get a contact address for Alexander Hewitt? If so, would you let me know the address as I have an invitation to send him for an event we're hosting in August. I believe he is in Colorado these days? Thanks!
Nilda
NY

No I didn't. But the web is wonderful. people.yahoo.com says that, when I search for Alexander Hewitt in Colorado, it gives me

Rex D Hewitt 4 Winfield Cir
Denver, CO (303) 239-8116 and that there's an email of alexanderhewitt21@xxxxxxxxx
but I haven't tried it .... (but will now ... most of these are expired)

I also sifted old cached webpages, and Denver is looking very good
*Georgia International Combined Driving Event - Preliminary Tandem Horse - Dressage - *Quincey*, lead, Ultimatum, wheel- owner *Alexander Hewitt*, Denver, Co. Whip, Sterling D. B. Graburn, Groom/Navigator LeAnna Totten. Click here to see pictures. <show2.html>*

Then it gets fascinating. Apparently he's a redheaded descendent of John Deere (a dealer of which I grew up directly across the street from) nicknamed Sandy, with twin sisters, and he resides in both Denver and NYC:
http://www.rockrivertrust.com/Our_Directors.htm
There is a Contact Us on the website, which leads to phone numbers only. Let me know if you try it, Nilda! As mentioned in the bio, he's probably also reachable via Amerivest: IR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:IR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> with phone numbers found here: http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/52/52651.html

Driving Pairs Related: He and his wife were sponsors at an event with a statue of a pair of horses :):
http://www.blacktie-colorado.com/premiere_events/details.cfm?id=932

If Sterling doesn't bail us out, let me know if you want me to be the brave
one, and I'll give these numbers a ring :) ...

Anya