[drivingpairs] Re: Alexander Hewitt

  • From: KDougk@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:39:20 EST

I think it is entirely inappropriate on a driving site to post the results of
a personal investigation similar to the level of a CIA investigation.

Posting personal contact information without that person's permission,
including telephone numbers, e-mail address and personal business relationships
is
total out of place and unwarranted.

In addition, discussing that person's linage which has no bearing on horses
or driving is really offensive on any site let alone a driving oriented site.

It is non of our business.

And all of this just to ask question about some horses. And that information
readily available from his trainer. What is the purpose?

In any case posting such information on this site is wrong, offensive and
unbelievable. We all should be ashamed and should mentally apologize to the
person involved.

Douglas Kemmerer
Middleburg, VA