[drivingpairs] Re: 2 driving bridles for sale.

  • From: Merrie Morgan Stevens <roadrunner-ranch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:01:25 -0700

Hi Diane,

I'll take the briddles if you still have them. I can always use a couple of extra bridles. If you are going to be at the dressage festival, we could make the exchange there.

Merrie

At 11:02 PM 5/24/2006 -0700, you wrote:
I have 2 driving bridles for sale. Never used. Patent blinkers. Not real fancy. Reason for selling is they are 2 small. I bought the pairs harness at Martin's auction in Feb. And everything but the bridles fit my boys (15.1 hd cobs). So they would probably fit small horse or pony. I can get measurements tomorrow and pictures. My mare just foaled this evening and while I was waiting for her to foal I started cleaning the barn:-)

Oh bridles are in CA and $60 for the pair.  No bits.

Diane Kastama