[drivingpairs] 2 driving bridles for sale.

  • From: "Diane Kastama" <dkastama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:02:38 -0700

I have 2 driving bridles for sale.  Never used.  Patent blinkers.  Not real
fancy.  Reason for selling is they are 2 small.  I bought the pairs harness at
Martin's auction in Feb.  And everything but the bridles fit my boys (15.1 hd
cobs).  So they would probably fit small horse or pony.  I can get measurements
tomorrow and pictures.  My mare just foaled this evening and while I was
waiting for her to foal I started cleaning the barn:-)

Oh bridles are in CA and $60 for the pair.  No bits.

Diane Kastama