[dokuwiki] Re: wrap plugin

  • From: Brett Serkez <bserkez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:18:27 -0500

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  In my case I am using the Minima template, as it supports tabs, and found
>> that by turning off the TOC, the wrap plugin works.
>>

> Just saying "it doesn't work" isn't helpful at all. Can you please specify
> what you mean by that? What exactly doesn't work? What do you expect to
> happen and what doesn't happen?
>
> I might have better said 'it has no effec't.   That is adding <wrap
something> ...  </wrap> does not change what is displayed, only the raw
text is displayed.

> I just checked the Minima template together with the Wrap plugin and
> couldn't see any issues. Apart from describing what is wrong, any specifics
> of your setup will also help (as there might be other plugins interfering
> etc).

I did create a new Wiki with the Minima template and Wrap plugin and it
does work.  Have not had time to work backwards and figure out precisely
what plug in is interfering, I will reply when I narrow it down.

Brett