[dokuwiki] Re: wrap plugin

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:31:48 +0000

On 13/02/2012 23:00, Brett Serkez wrote:
The wrap plugin is a gem, supporting some terrific graphics and alignment,
supports eye catching results.

When I first installed it, it did not work and researching I found
individuals experiencing inconsistent results and conflicting results with
the same templates.

I am not aware of any instance where the plugin "does not work", except when it's a caching problem (which is not a plugin-specific but a general issue), see http://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:pluginproblems

In my case I am using the Minima template, as it supports tabs, and found
that by turning off the TOC, the wrap plugin works.

Just saying "it doesn't work" isn't helpful at all. Can you please specify what you mean by that? What exactly doesn't work? What do you expect to happen and what doesn't happen?
(Also read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html)

I just checked the Minima template together with the Wrap plugin and couldn't see any issues. Apart from describing what is wrong, any specifics of your setup will also help (as there might be other plugins interfering etc).

Thanks,
Anika