[dokuwiki] substitution plugins

  • From: "Julian Mintseris" <julian.san@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:25:04 -0400

Hi,

I am new to dokuwiki and plugin writing but managed to get a nice little
plugin working looking up some text based on the tag input and displaying
it.  It looks fine.  Now, I want the substituted text to be searchable in my
wiki.  That doesn't work because the text that is rendered does not actually
become a part of the wiki source - it gets rendered on the fly.  This seems
to be the case for all plugins.  Is there a way to have the renderer
actually save some text in the wiki page such that it can be indexed and
searched?

Thanks,

Julian