[dokuwiki] Re: special characters

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthias.grimm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:42:03 +0100

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:36:41 +0100
Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:08:24 +0100
> Koen Huybrechts <huybkoen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I find the function to put a special character in the wikitext very
> > usefull!! Espacially when I'm working for school (I have a lot of
> > science). But I miss 1 character... the omega (the character you use
> > as  image of the button)!! Is there a possibility to add this one
> > too?? (I  have no idea about it, that's why I ask ;-) )
>
> I just added all greek characters ;-)

That's fine but the popup is quite large and most of the characters
aren't used, at least from me. Is there any statistics which characters
are really used? We should limit the characters to those. Or give the
user an easy way to define its own character list. I already defined
my own.

Another suggestion: Increase the font size to 100%. The characters are
too small, at least on big screens.

  Best Regards
    Matthias