[dokuwiki] Re: question on darcs plugin

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:15:06 +0200

Andreas Gohr schrieb:
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 21:48:37 +0200
> Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I installed darcs plugin via plugin manager. Then I went to the "darcs
>> repository" page linked in the admin page.
>>
>> Instead of a list of all the fine patches as described on the pictures
>> on
>> http://wiki.erazor-zone.de/wiki:projects:php:dokuwiki:plugins:darcs,
>> I only see: " darcs failed: Unable to »dar    pull« here. "
>
> I never used the plugin but I guess it will only work on a DokuWiki
> which was pulled from the darcs repo in the first place. Initializing an
> existing DokuWiki tree and then trying to pull from the official repo
> will most probably not work.

Thanks Andi!

First time it did not help since I did a "darcs initialize" before.
Second time I left this away and now I get the proper text
$lang['error_u2d'] :-)

I moved the contents of the "dokuwiki" subdir up one level since I do
not want "dokuwiki" in my URL later, and it still works ;-)

Thanks again!
Werner