[dokuwiki] problems with subsribtion and ldap (AD)

  • From: koeppe <koeppe@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:53:48 +0100

I can't get subscription to send any mails to the subscribers. I have closed down the problem to the auth_getUserData function in ldap.php but I can't find what causes the problem. The auth_getUserData functions is called from auth.php whenever a user logs in, and it seens to work fine. But when a page is updated the function i called from subscriber_addresslist in common.php and it dosn't work.

The ldap function @ldap_search in ldap.php returns 'Resource id #45' and @ldap_get_entries returns 'Array ( [count] => 0 )' when auth_getUserData is called form subscriber_addresslist, and the auth_getUserData returns with false. But when called from auth.php, @ldap_search and @ldap_get_entries in auth_getUserData returns 'Resource id #29' and a great amount of data. auth_getUserData is calles with the same argument both in auth.php and commen.php so I can't figure out why there is a difference.

So if anybody could help to solve this problem  I would be vary greatful.

Merry Christmas
koeppe