[dokuwiki] Re: sql help

  • From: russell dyas <russell.dyas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:35:04 +0000

dont think i am that far....

users are from e107 database and they are fine and working but wiki is not
picking that it should be using those users.

I have not defined any users apart from in main e107 website/database this
is probably were i am going wrong then...

russ

On 12/27/05, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

> russell dyas wrote:
> > anyway lets me do what i like and does not deny access to non members
> >
> It sounds like you have setup a couple of users ok.  Now you also need
> to setup the ACL, to tell dokuwiki which users can access which parts of
> the wiki.
>
> If you have defined one of those two users as superuser, you should see
> an admin button bottom right.  Click that and choose Access Control List
> Management.  You need to set the permissions for namespace "*", so that
> group "ALL"  has no access.   You will then need to add access to the
> groups/users you have defined.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris
> --

Russ
http://www.russdev.com/blogs/

'Quis custodiet ipos custodes?' ('Who will guard the guardians
themselves?') - Nelson Mandela

Make Poverty History
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
Skype Me at rdyasuk or telephone UK 0207 871 4149, UK 07005 980692 or US 240
764 47 02
Peace Out