[dokuwiki] plugin/template "hide namespace" feature

  • From: "Ilya S. Lebedev" <ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:31:23 +0400

Hello,

I work on the several plugins for our corporate wiki and would like to
have a feature for updating 'hidepages' config option directly from
plugin.
It would be useful for templates to hide 'sidebar' namespace from
indexing, plugins - hide its own data.

One of the plugins i woking on is the 'Tag' plugin, implementing
automatic tag namespace/page creation and tag cloud caching. For now i
have to remember updating config manually, or handling
DOKUWIKI_STARTED event to update 'hidepages' option, if 'tags'
namespace is still visible, but this is not a good way.

I suppose, it might be a plugin callback method, returning a list like
array('hidepages' => array ('append', 'tags'));

--
Best regards,
 Ilya Lebedev

E-mail: ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx