[dokuwiki] Re: new include plugin - call for testers

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:28:23 +0100

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:14:17PM +0100, Michael Klier wrote:
> Hi everyone,

[...]

> Thanks in advacne to everyone who's planning to help in advance! In the end we
> all benefit from your efforts ;).

Okay, seems that weren't too many :(. Anyway, I've updated the plugin and
released the new version a few minutes ago!! Again, don't upgrade if you're
using the blog plugin (I'll update the blog pugin later today, or this
weekend)!! If you update by accident there's a old version of the plugin
available to downgrade to.

Thanks for listening,
        Michael

--