[dokuwiki] Re: multilanguage wiki using dokuwiki?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:44:19 +0000

Christopher Arndt wrote:

seml@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well both (I have some serious problems in understanding the use of an interface in say, Croatian, with the text in, say, Lithuanian).

No, dokuwiki has no concept of "content language".

You could probably put together a hack where you have the pages for each
language in a separate namespace,
Hi,

Someone did talk about building a dokuwiki template to support multi-lingual pages. I don't know how things ended up. Try searching through the mailing list posts. iirc, it would have been around about Aug time.

Cheers,

Chris