[dokuwiki] Re: extending tables on plugins page

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:22:35 +0200

Werner Flamme wrote:

Galen Johnson schrieb am 22.05.2006 05:37:

Before I just go out an arbitrarily add two new columns to the tables on the plugin page, I'd like to make sure that folks would find it useful.

Yes, please. Just recently I thought this has to be done.

Maybe a compatibility info should also be added in each plugin's getInfo()? And that could be used to ... hmm ... *dreaming*
Oh, well. Never mind. Even Firefox cannot *really* keep its plugins automatically up-to-date. :-)

Yes, I agree, this is useful information. And I'd like to see a third new column, where you can see how the plugin is installed. I'd suggest M for "manually", P for "plugin manager", D for "via darcs/darcs plugin". M will

I don't know ... The compatibilty is crucial information on if you will be able to install a plugin successfully or not. The possible installation types do not matter at all. Unless there are people who can only do it one way and will not try to do it another way ...