[dokuwiki] extending tables on plugins page

  • From: Galen Johnson <gjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:37:58 -0400

Before I just go out an arbitrarily add two new columns to the tables on the plugin page, I'd like to make sure that folks would find it useful. I'd like to extend the tables to include a version column (like what Anika did for the templates page) to track which version of Dokuwiki a plugin works with but also an 'incompatible with' column to give a heads up for those plugins which tend to step on each others toes...thoughts? The incompatibility column could also be used to track obsolete/unmaintained plugins as well (maybe).

=G=