[dokuwiki] dokuwiki.org login

  • From: "Don Bowman" <don.bowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:14:20 +0100

Have I missed something here?  When did the login at dokuwiki.org change?

I tried to log in to make a change but found that my login was rejected. This was strange as I had been successful about two weeks ago and my browser is set to remember my login details.

I then noticed that above the login box it said that the forum database was now being used and I needed to register there. A minor irritation, but I did that OK and logged in successfully. The problem then was that when I tested my signature it came up with the login user name and not my real name as with the FlySpray login.

I like to login so that I can use the signature to mark my changes and leave an audit trail. (In fact, I would like to see everyone do this!)

Registering with the forum is certainly easier than registering with FlySpray but can the signature processing actually display the real name as opposed to the user name as it did before? Is there some way of doing this?

--
Don

The views expressed are mine alone,
unless, of course, you agree with me.