[dokuwiki] Re: Using a DokuWiki as a commercial application online Help system

  • From: Arthur Buijs <arthur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:10:18 +0100

Hi Gerry,

Gerry Weißbach wrote:

Am 12.02.2009 um 22:26 schrieb holmberg_jason@xxxxxxx:

Thanks for your responses. This is very enlightening.

Is there a reason not to use DW itself for this documentation?

Yes and No: Yes, because the Documentation already existed before I was asked to re-design the companies website (relaunch was just about one month ago) No, because it's basically easy to migrate all html pages into DW (but we do need the plain pages for offline documentation too)

It's still a subject to be solved, and I did not yet come up with a propper soution.

Off-line usage as in .pdf or .odt files? Could the ODT plugin be your friend here?

[...]

--
Regards / groeten,
Arthur Buijs