[dokuwiki] Re: Upload template to wiki.splitbrain.org

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:36:50 +0200

Hi list,

I've created a DokuWiki template, and would like to make it available on the site. As I'm using my DokuWiki only on my local machine, I have no way to host the download/screenshots myself and seem to be unable to upload them to wiki.splitbrain.org using the media selection page. Any help appreciated.

Uploading is not allowed on splitbrain.org (except for a few choosen people). Just upload your files to one of the many free filehosters and then link from a page in the wiki.