[dokuwiki] Re: Upgrade fails

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:51:15 -0500

[JS] Actually, it did give a clue. Putting back the original files did NOT get
the wiki working well, which would imply that the problem was with either the
permissions of the folders/files or that there is some file in the update
itself that was breaking things.

I can tell this because only by removing the entire directory structure could
I get the backup to work.

I need to go through a more thorough, file by file, search.