[dokuwiki] Re: 'Search' times out and does not return results

  • From: "Childs, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Childs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:10:59 -0400

Dave,

That did it! Once I setup the acl, I ran the indexer plugin. I ran into the
exact problem you described in your original posting. I applied your fix,
and presto, the indexing completed. Note that I did *not* have to copy the
script.js to the end of tw-sack.js. I tried it first without that step, and
it completed successfully. Searches now function correctly. Thanks for your
help!

Jeff

Jeff Childs
Technical Project Manager