[dokuwiki] Re: 'Search' times out and does not return results

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:10:56 +0200

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:56:16 -0400
ddoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've submitted a patch concerning this.  Not sure if I've done it
> right or if Andi can use it but it worked on my Win32/Apache setup.
>
> Basically the php builtin rename() function wasn't working on my
> system.

Strange the PHP docs don't mention any Win32 problems with rename...
anyway I changed your patch a little. It now tries to use rename and
gracefully fall back to copy/unlink renaming fails. Rename is much
faster in Unix as it only needs changing a single inode entry instead of
duplicating the whole content.  Can you try if it still works for you?