[dokuwiki] SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Extended characters inacronyms doesn't work

  • From: "Lindgren Daniel" <daniel.lindgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:44:55 +0100

> Note that
>
> Acronym work fine for me when the file is saved in UTF-8.
>
> That's on Linux with PHP5.2.4 and dokuwiki from a recent
> darcs checkout.

Interesting! If you add some acronyms to acronyms.local.conf, like this:

OP5          Leverantör av (OP5) Monitor
TÄS          Tullens ärendehanteringsystem

and then add "OP5" and/or "TÄS" to a page it works for you?

Have you altered or added any entities to your entities(.local).conf?

Perhaps it is fixed in the latest DokuWiki build or it is a Windows issue. We
use (english) Windows Server 2003/IIS6 with SP2, PHP 5.2.5 and DokuWiki
2007-06-26b (latest stable release).

I will download the latest version of DokuWiki and see if extended character
acronyms work.

/Daniel