[dokuwiki] Re: Rincewind released

  • From: Jan Decaluwe <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:50:29 +0200

On 05/25/2011 04:40 PM, Adrian Lang wrote:
Hi *,

finally, Rincewind arrived. Despite being release 2011-05-25, it’s the
April 2011 release of DokuWiki. Fetch it from
http://www.splitbrain.org/go/dokuwiki and be sure to take a look at the
https://www.dokuwiki.org/changes. Important: If you upgrade from
Rincewind RC1, you may have a broken search index – read the changelog!

Having Rincewind released does not only mean we have a new stable
version, we get rid of the freeze on master as well. So, start hacking
right now! I’m especially eager to see work from our Google Summer
of Code students hitting core in this release cycle.

Thanks. It seems you are not using tags to mark releases,
may I suggest to do so? (having been bitten by this before,
as a template maintainer).

Jan

--
Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://www.jandecaluwe.com