[dokuwiki] Re: Release Candidate available

  • From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:08:25 -0400

On Monday 31 March 2008, Andreas Gohr wrote:
> This release adds several frontend improvements like an AJAXified
> index, a completely rewritten ACL manager, better RSS support, support
> for diffs between arbitrary revisions and much more. An XMLRPC
> interface was added and several improvements for plugin and template
> writers were made. Security measurements against CSRF attacks were
> introduced and several minor bugs have been fixed.
>
> More details are available at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:changes

the changes page says:
 - Better plugin support for modifying DokuWiki forms
        ! removes *FORM_INJECTION events

i cant seem to find any docs on what this "better support" is or how to use
it ... is there a wiki page that we could link to from this change notice ?
i'm currently using one of those injection events, so i'll need to fix my
plugin ...
-mike