[dokuwiki] Re: Release Candidate available

  • From: Christopher Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:10:26 +0100

On 1 Apr 2008, at 15:47, Lorenzo Breda wrote:

- - Are there big changes in templates handling? The "sidebar" template does not work. How can I fix it?

If its my sidebar template (http://wiki.jalakai.co.uk/dokuwiki) it should still work with the new RC.

There is one change else where that can mess up the CSS (and possibly JS) associated with templates. The characters allowed in the template name have been restricted to "\w" only (that's 'a-z', 'A-Z', '0-9', & '_'). That change caught me out too.

I'm pushing a patch to add a dash ('-') to that list.

I'll be updating my sidebar template soon too, that will add in the universal wiki edit button and bring the media manager in sync with the default template.

- Chris