[dokuwiki] Re: Rebuild googlemap plugin with GoogleMap API v3

  • From: Borodin Oleg <onborodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:15:32 +0200

 On 10/02/2011 16:21, Dmitry Katsubo wrote:
I wouldn't say so, as googlemap plugin does (roughly) only the 2nd step
(mark the coordinates on the map).

What is at least doable is to agree on the syntax of plugin (for example
google_maps plugin uses "{{googlemaps>...}}" syntax and googlemaps
plugin uses "<googlemap ..>...</googlemap>" syntax; maybe both
alternatives should be in).

Hello, Dmitry and all.

At the moment I rewrote googlemap javascrit closer to the normal object model "map - marker - infoWindow", while dirty, using extensions of google.map objects "on the fly". More right to expand objects google.map with use inheritance - it in process.

But at the moment, this prototype is work:
http://wantus.homeunix.org/en/travel2/wca10/googlemap
http://wantus.homeunix.org/en/kgdmap
Code http://wantus.homeunix.org/lib/plugins/googlemap3/googlemap3-proto-1.4.js

In principle, we can extend syntax plugin like

<googlemapN  key="param">
marker> ...params marker...
query> ...params query... city | street | ...
poligon> ...
square> ...
track> ...
missileTarget> ...
girlRunningAcrossFieldWithFlowers> ... girlSpeed="20" flowers="3"...
</qooglemapN>

Query may return data in JSON like //maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=xxxx It is quite possible display the data "on the flay" with use the same google.map.Map instance.

Heh... May be it will be monster, yes. But it func is possible.

----
Borodin Oleg.