[dokuwiki] Re: RSS feed with ACL

  • From: aliasonline@xxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:05:38 -0400

On Mar 31, 2009, at 9:41 AM, Andreas Gohr wrote:

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:27 PM,  <aliasonline@xxxxxxx> wrote:
When the page is open to all users (public) then the RSS feed works fine but the pages with ACL restrictions are not working. Is there a workaround or
settings that I need to change?

Uhm. You want to have pages that should not be visible to be visible?
That doesn't make any sense.

Or are you asking about how to subscribe to a private RSS feed by
passing login information? The latter is answered at
http://www.dokuwiki.org/syndication#feeds_and_acls

--
splitbrain.org

Thanks for the reply. The problem I'm having is that the users who have subscribed to a private RSS feed to a page are not receiving any RSS feed at all. The users are in the group who have > Read access to the page/namespace. Am I missing some setting configuration?

I've looked at the link you referred to before but it doesn't help me much because I'm not using Apache. I use IIS 6.

Thanks.