[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with showing Pictures etc.

  • From: Mailing <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:12:01 +0100

Hello,
it´s me again:
when I surf to a site of my Dokuwiki, I can see implemented pictures (which are uploaded). When I reload the site (or come back again from another part of my Wiki), I cann´t see it. After four or more reloads the pictures are (sometimes) again seeable.

Second Thing (the same problem?): When I upload (per FTP) an PDF an I implented it at my site and try downloading it from the wikisite I only get a message “not found”. In my webspace the file is CHMOD 777.

Is this a caching problem (I altered it to 60*5*0 but no improves) or is it my provier or? Thanks for every hint!!!

My Server (Webspace) is running in Safe Mode with suPHP. I doesn´t activate the SafeModeHack, but its possible to upload files inside the Wiki.

Now, I tried safemodehack - nothing.
When then picture is shown - I can open it also in a new window of my browser
If the same picture ist not shown (after some reloads or a new visit to this site ) - I got a failure message:

Internal Server Error

GIF image

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Your administrator may not have enabled CGI access for this directory.

Hope someone could help me. I would start as soon as possible with my new wiki. But with this failure I cann´t go public....

Thanks in advance
Robert