[dokuwiki] Problems with showing Pictures etc.

  • From: "mailing" <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:25:05 +0100

Hello,
when I surf to a site of my Dokuwiki, I can see implemented pictures (which are
uploaded). When I reload the site (or come back again from another part of my
Wiki), I cann´t see it. After four or more reloads the pictures are (sometimes)
again seeable.

Second Thing (the same problem?): When I upload (per FTP) an PDF an I implented
it at my site and try downloading it from the wikisite I only get a message
?not found?. In my webspace the file is CHMOD 777.

Is this a caching problem (I altered it to 60*5*0 but no improves) or is it my
provier or? Thanks for every hint!!!

My Server (Webspace) is running in Safe Mode with suPHP. I doesn´t activate the
SafeModeHack, but its possible to upload files inside the Wiki.

Regards
Robert