[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with ACLs

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:02:51 -0500

On 3/13/06, astra_gilde@xxxxxx <astra_gilde@xxxxxx> wrote:

> start          @pup     1
> *              @pup     0
> (*              @ALL     0)
>
> Very important:
> $conf['start'] = 'start'
> So the 'start'-page is the default page of the wiki.
> Problem:
> The users have only access to the page if they go by
> http://<wikipath>?id=start - they don't get access if they want to access
> the wiki without any id http://<wikipath> (or if they use the link on the
> right upper corner to get to the default page)
> How can I tell wiki that the users have always access to this default page?

I don't know enough about this to help you; I am some what confused by
the use of <wikipath>.  Do you mean:

http://dw.ccsh.us/
http://dw.ccsh.us/doku.php
http://dw.ccsh.us/doku.php?id=start

Or  something else?

The three examples I listed are the only ones I know that work
correctly with the "*" (default namespace.)  For example, if you surf
here:

http://dw.ccsh.us/doku.php?id=start&do=index

You will see an index that shows all the pages, thus far, in my *
namespace; all of them require the use of id=somepage to surf to them.
 However I can link to each like this:

[[/doku.php?id=somepage]]

or this:

[[/doku.php?id=somenamespace:somepage]]