[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with ACLs

  • From: astra_gilde@xxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:39:59 +0100 (MET)

Sorry, for the wrong example:

I meant:
start          @pup     1
namespace1:*   @pup     1
*              @pup     0
(*              @ALL     0)

I don't have problems with access to the pages in the namespace.
So an simpler example with the same problem would be a group which shall
only have access to the start/default page of the wiki:

start          @pup     1
*              @pup     0
(*              @ALL     0)

Very important:
$conf['start'] = 'start'
So the 'start'-page is the default page of the wiki.
Problem:
The users have only access to the page if they go by
http://<wikipath>?id=start - they don't get access if they want to access
the wiki without any id http://<wikipath> (or if they use the link on the
right upper corner to get to the default page)
How can I tell wiki that the users have always access to this default page?

> > I have rules:
> > start        @pup     1
> > namespace1   @pup     1
> > *            @pup     0
> > (*            @ALL     0)
> >
> > Now they should have read permissions for the start page and they have
> it if
> > they go to the start page by using the id
> (<wikiLocation>/doku.php?id=start)
> > BUT if they use just the the link (<wikiLocation>) they get a permission
> > denied (fortunatly if they click on show page they get again the read
> > permissions because id=start is set again but unfortunatly a normal user
> > doesn't know this trick)
> > It looks like this is a bug in Dokuwiki.
>
> Because this is -
> namespace1   @pup     1
> a PAGE permission -- not a namespace and you denied them access the
> the parent here:
> *            @pup     0
>
> This is a namepsace:page1 permission:
> namespace1:page1   @pup     1
>
> I had the same issue last week =)
> But I'm learning.
> --
> WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/
> --

Markus Seitz

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer