[dokuwiki] Re: Problem saving modified pages

  • From: Olivier Lumineau <olivier.lumineau@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:37:28 +0100

Guy Brand a écrit :
On 07 November at 11:48, Olivier Lumineau wrote:

When a page is modified, after saving the page it's not the content of the page which appear on screen but this :

  Sorry, forgot one line: could you please test with the default
  template to see if this behaviour is template dependant?

  Thanks

Thanks Guy but...
I tried with default template, monobook template, arctic template, and it was the same...
Obviously it's not the template.

Other test, I tested under IE and Firefox : same result...

No one saw that so maybe it's just a bad configuration with Apache, i've just transmitted the characteristics of our server to Andi on the list.

to be continued...
Olivier