[dokuwiki] Re: Problem saving modified pages

  • From: Olivier Lumineau <olivier.lumineau@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:28:32 +0100

Andreas Gohr a écrit :
Olivier Lumineau writes:

Hi,
I have a problem when I save modified pages in dokuwiki...
I saw that since i have installed RC3, and I thought it would be
disappeared with the new release but it's not...

How do you expect it to disappear if you don't report the bug? What do you think we do release candidates for?

I know all of that but I've just installed the RC3 last thursday, didn't work a lot on it, and upgraded this morning with the new version. And yes i didn't report it, sorry...

When a page is modified, after saving the page it's not the content of the page which appear on screen but this :

To see the correct page, we must do a back in Firefox to come back to the editing screen, save an other time, and only after that we can see the page modified...

And when i do a "view source on  , I see the correct code of the page... =-O Did anyone see this strange thing ???? :-\

No, could you give us a test URL? What PHP version, OS, and webserver do you use?

Here are the characteristics :

OS :
Linux Fedora Core 3

Webserver :