[dokuwiki] Problem Configuring the Blog Plugin

  • From: Ian Barton <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:37:34 +0100

I have downloaded that latest stable release of dokuwiki and installed the Blog plugin using the plugin manager interface. The only change I have made to the default blog settings in conf.php is to change the blog_namespace to 'journal'.

I have created a few test pages in the journal namespace and added the directive {{blog>[journal]}} to the wiki start page.

All I see on the start page is is text box with the caption "page added" and a button underneath labelled "Create this page".

I presume I have made some sort of configuration error. Ca anyone point me in the right direction?

Ian.