[dokuwiki] Pete is out of the office.

  • From: StokesP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:15:13 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  07/07/2006 and will not return until
16/08/2006.

                    http://www.quinn-direct.com

The contents should not be copied nor disclosed to any other person.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and
do not necessarily represent those of Quinn-direct, unless otherwise
specifically stated . As internet communications are not secure,
Quinn-direct is not responsible for the contents of this message nor
responsible for any change made to this message after it was sent by
the  original sender. Although virus scanning is used on all inbound
and outbound e-mail, we advise you to carry out your own virus check
before opening any attachment. We cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.