[dokuwiki] Re: Permission to delete pages

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <gabriel.birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:50:48 +0200

Chris Smith wrote
> > So I ask my question again: Where do I put the check if the posted
> > text is empty and the user has delete rights? Is it possible to put
> > that in a plugin? Or do I have to edit act_permcheck in actions.php
> > directly?
> >
> You could put it in a plugin.  The simplest change would be in
> act_permcheck.

I would very much like to do it with a plugin because when the next
relase comes we are likely to upgrade- breaking or removing our existing
code changes. But the plugin would have to be an action plugin, right?

Unfortunately our current installation (latest stable release) doesn't
support action plugins, so I think I will wait unteil the next release.

Gabriel