[dokuwiki] Re: Performance: scripts at the bottom?

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:58:26 +0100

On 24/05/2013 00:34, Colin McKinnon wrote:

By hacking around my template and the tpl_metaheaders() code a bit, I was
able to move the javascript to the bottom of the page

2) Is this already on somebody else's agenda?

This has been discussed before, although mainly in the IRC. Here is the appropriate (closed) feature request:
https://bugs.dokuwiki.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=2544

Please feel free to add to that. It would be great to have some proper data proving or disproving the case for JS at the bottom (specifically for DokuWiki).

Cheers,
Anika