[dokuwiki] People for plugin development

  • From: Gunther <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:55:14 +0100

Hi,

it's me again ;-) !

I have some very concret plans for a navigation-menu plugin with some extra features.
I almost did this before for DW 2006-03-09.

But the code wasn't very nice nor clean. So I want to do it again from scratch. Therefor I'm looking for people who are interested to join the team (or better: me :-) ).

As you eventually already mentioned, my English is very bad (sorry). So it would be great, if there are some German speaking people out there who are interested.
Simply send me an email.

Hope to get a mail from you!

Greetings
Gunther

PS: For sure - if work is done and everything is functioning as expected, the plugin(s) will be released on splitbrain.org. I'm very much believing in that these features are interesting for many other DW Webmaster.