[dokuwiki] Automatically add entries to acl.auth.php

  • From: Gunther <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:43:02 +0100

Hi to everybody!

I want each registered user to have his own namespace, where he can defin his own menu and things like this. So only the user and admins should have access to this user-namespace which is located under
user:(username):[special user site]

So I'd like to have a mechanism which added the followings entries to the acl.auth.php when a new user has registered:
user:username:*    admin    255
user:username:*    username    2
user:username:*    @ALL    0

Any ideas, tips or hints?
Or is there another (better) way to achief this goal?
Or does anybody know an existing plugin (didn't find one) for this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Greetings
Gunther