[dokuwiki] Re: Paragraph around Plugin

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:17:52 +0100

Gerry Weißbach wrote:

Hi everybody,

maybe I am not smart enouigh, but I've the following problem:

I created a plugin that will kind of exchange a media or external link.
Now the plugin works fine, but it always has the paragraphs around its
output. I know with getPType() I can suppress the the closing tags of
the prior paragraph, but how to handle the plugin ones?

Even if this question is dumb, please answer.

BR
Gerry
What version of DokuWiki are you working with?

The plugin:tutorial#ptype page at splitbrain explains what is happening. The problem has been fixed in the development version and will be included in the next release.

Cheers,

Chris