[dokuwiki] My first dokuwiki plugin does not work quite well

  • From: Lorenzo Ferrara <lorenzojr_82@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:08:14 +0100

Hello,

http://www.inventati.org/glugbn/feedtodokuwiki

Feed2DokuWiki is the first plugin I've written. It parses a remote xml
feed and prints it in a wiki page. The feed is parsed using magpierss.

The plugin doesn't work quite well.

First thing, some times it works, other times it doesn't. In preview
mode it always works, saving the page, it doesn't work no more. Deleting
the cache files it works the first time, than no more.

Problem two is that when the plugin works, the page brakes after the
last item in the feed is displayed. Can't understand why...

I would also like to have something like
[feed2dwiki http://www.example.com/feed.xml]
and not
<feed2dwiki http://www.example/feed.xml></feed>

Can someone take a look at the code and tell me if there is something
wrong? It's less than 100 rows... pascal style :P

The source is in the "Download" section on the link above.

A demo is here: http://www5.autistici.org/glugbn/ "Articoli pubblicati
sul blog"

Tanks!!

Lorenzo Ferrara